We are 90% complete for a website deployment, we just need someone to add a basic feature or two. The site as built thus far resides at homestagingfranchises.com. The site is just about complete and should be relatively easy to finish, assuming you are comfortable with Joomla.
The following need to be delivered to meet the requirements of this request:
1. We will transfer the domain [[url removed, login to view]] to the new hosting environment. We need you to copy the "staging site" (as presently designed at [url removed, login to view]) over to use this root domain. The end result is that if I browse to [[url removed, login to view]] it would look like [[url removed, login to view]] does today.
2. The site presently lists three photos on the homepage with text superimposed on the images. The font on one of these graphics appears to be of different size or style than the other two. The delivery is to standardize these images
3. The printer icon was part of the original JA Rochea design. While it launches another window, the copy does not appear in printer-friendly format. While the preference is to make this functionality work, the requirement would be met if you simply remove the printer icon.
4. Modify the template to insert more white space around the logo that appears in the upper left corner.
5. The form on the "Contact Us" page does not work. This should send an email to the primary contact listed with the account.
7. Apparently two blogs exist within our present Joomla deployment: the one that is presently visible on the [url removed, login to view] website and another one that is not visible. The not visible blog allows comments and displays the date the posting was made. The requirement is to ensure that the blog that is visible allows a user to enter comments and displays the posting date. Any content added to the blog needs to also be maintained on the site.
8. The navigational control for the photo gallery, which appears to be embedded in some sort of frame, is off of the page (bottom right). This should be visible and functional.
9. I would like to activate the SEO friendly URLs. I found that this is done within Global Configuration|SEO. However, prior to activating this feature, they indicate that we need to rename on the server [url removed, login to view] to .htaccess. The requirement here is to enable SEO friendly URLs (which I believe can be done in the manner that I described). If another method to accomplish this is required, this needs to be included within the proposal. This can be quoted seperately if it would be significant cost.
10. The site should have already been integrated with a Joomla component that automatically updated the Sitemap (for Google and Yahoo Sitemaps protocol). This includes any new blog posting which should automatically update the sitemap. The requirement here is to test to make sure that this functionality is implemented correctly. If it is not properly implemented, you can quote separately at that time to implement this feature.
i) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
ii) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
iii) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The site must be cross-browser compliant for Internet Explorer 6.0+ and FireFox.