We are looking for somebody to promote and increase the Page Ranking of one of our new sites <[url removed, login to view]>
The task would involve engaging websites with an Alexa Ranking of under 100,000 to try and place links on internal pages - not on 'links' pages.
Payment for this project will be based on your performance.
When bidding on this project please include a rate for the following categories (you will be paid per link, which should be detailed in a report)
- links on internal pages with an Alexa ranking of less then 100,000. - Your $ amount per link
- links on pages with an Alexa ranking of less then 40,000. - Your $ amount per link
- For listings that appear on sites with and Alexa ranking of < 100,000 where the link may also include a personal recommendation - Your $ amount per link.
* alll descriptive text will be provided. It will be up to you to research link placement and negotiate with website owners.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).