We have reposted this project due to changes. If you have already bid please re evaluate this document and bid again. Please read the whole document first. Thank you.
The concept is as follows. We want a clone of [url removed, login to view] to serve as the mlm side of our business. We want to substitute the e-book in the go4millions program with a members only database of mlm , Internet and other entrepreneurs which is searchable using different criterion. The database will be like a yellow pages directory for entrepreneurs to network amongst themselves.
We want a clone of a 90 day training program to provide our members with helpful training and insight to get their mlm businesses to succeed. The following link will take you to the training program we want a clone of. [url removed, login to view]
We are looking for a competent team who will give us many years of positive support and backup. For this reason we would prefer a company who has at least a four year track record or has very good mlm references. You must understand how mlm programs work and be able to clone exactly go4millions. Do not bid if you are unfamiliar with the mlm industry. You must have a very good grasp of the English language. All text created for the site must be grammatically correct and to the highest standard.
Please study the [url removed, login to view] site carefully first before bidding. It is free to sign up and you can access almost every page on the site. Please read this whole bid document. We will not under any circumstance pay for incomplete or unsatisfactory work. The project must be finished on time and to a high standard comparable to other mlm industry leaders.
We are looking for a total package that is free of bugs and functions at the highest possible standard. The winning bidder should have previous experience in completing multi level marketing work including but not limited to the following areas. The copy writing of the text, Graphic design and layout, Creation of banner ads like those on the site to be cloned and the ability to code a bug free script that works well. You must be able to integrate the three elements that we envisage seamlessly. These are the clone of go4millions the database for entrepreneurs and the 90 day training program. As this is an overview of what we want you should also be able to add your own professional recommendations and refinements to this project. The finished web site needs to be search engine optimised… Legal SEO's only! (No point on being high rated for a month and then banned forever) My goal is 1st page ranking on several relevant keywords. These you need to decide on in order to get the highest ranking.
The database should be searchable and must have the following search criterion. Country, State/province, City, Profession, buyer of an opportunity/seller or both and membership number.
It must have a worldwide country /city index. We need an a-z of professions listed under the profession pull down menu mentioned above. We shall be selling memberships which will grant access to and use of this database and the other features available to members only. This is our product.
We need a clone of the site go 4 millions integrated seamlessly with this database directory business. The cloned site will be what the visitor sees first since the database is the product/service being offered.
People can join for free just like the go4millions system. With us they would create their profile and upload an image and other information onto their profile. Do not confuse the two profiles. There is a profile for the mlm side and there is a members profile on the database side. The two are distinctly separate. The database profile will not be added to the main database until they have confirmed their membership by paying. This is the same as go4millions where members can join for free and access certain areas of the site but not all and they cannot download the e book until they have paid. Payment will be via a gateway such as [url removed, login to view]
Once they have paid their profile will be added to the database and will be accessible to all other members. In addition they will be able to access the database and search for other members using the different criterion. The initial period of free membership should last for fifteen days during which time a series of automatic messages should be sent to them encouraging them to confirm their membership by paying. This auto response system and messages must be created by your team. We need a mail messaging system that will handle all e-mail sent to the site. It must be able to send auto replies to the incoming mail and allow us to manage incoming and outgoing mail. It should allow us to forward the incoming mail to another address if required. We also want it to allow us to send replies using the site address and not from our local host. I.e.: from [url removed, login to view] not ourco at aol… We want your input on this feature.
We need a team who can take this concept and refine it and make it into a reality. You must be prepared to modify all text during the cloning process and write copy for the new areas of the site. We can provide rough guidelines of what we want but the copy writing needs to come from your team. We want the overall design, layout and color scheme to stay the same as go4millions although a new logo and some graphic elements need to be changed to make it relevant to our site. Other go4million features not mentioned here are wanted however we cannot list every single feature of their site in our bid request.
Emphasis will be placed on the ability of our system to boost members earnings and business by letting them tap into a worldwide network of entrepreneurs. We also want the benefits of the training module to be integrated into the copy. We want the copy to convey that our system is designed to make more money for its members faster and easier. The copy must appeal to both the mlm pro as well as the novice who has no mlm or online business experience but who wants to make lots of money fast. This concept will have to be made integral to the copy produced for the site.
The site will feature an ‘expert’ mlm consultant who will have to be given a write up page that must convey this mlm experts desire to share his wealth of experience and methods with all who become members. We want there to be a link that lets visitors to the site here an audio message from our expert. His personal support, mentoring and ongoing development of new products and features to help advance members must also be conveyed in the copy and design of the site. We want our ‘expert’ to appear to have all the answers to help members make maximum money. Members will be able to download these new products and features from the members only area of the site when they are available. This will happen at a later stage. You will create these as a separate project when the time comes. These will be simple items like e books.
Members will be encouraged to follow our initial introduction method which will give them a ready network of contacts to work with. The idea is that once membership is confirmed a new member will search for at least ten other members who are offering or seeking business opportunities, whichever may be applicable. They will then fill out a standard introduction form on the site and send this to each of the ten chosen members. The ten recipients will study this if interested then forward the members profile to their ten contacts, and so on. This will ensure that many different members read about the new members business opportunity or other service they might be buying or selling. Their letter and message must be personal and there must be a facility for the recipient to report to management if they feel the system is being abused by a member who is spamming. Members who Spam will lose their commissions earned. Possibly there could be a system that only allows ten initial introduction messages to be sent thereafter maybe two new messages per month. We need input on this feature and want to avoid members spamming each other.
A Classified adverts page where members can post a classified advert. The adverts should be automatically deleted after ninety days. This should be a simple system that lists adverts in date order. The following headings are envisaged. Services, Business opportunities, Wanted, For sale.
We would like input and possibly more ideas in this regard.
The database business will have a powerful mlm program which will be a clone of go 4 millions .com. The mlm side of this business is very important to us. All members will be affiliates of the mlm program and will get a homepage with their name on it just like go4million.com. You can get a better idea by reading the page How it works at go4millions. All the existing pages on go4millions must be rewritten to make them relevant to our site. In addition to the pages on go4million we also want the following added. A Testimonials page that lets members write a testimonial and post it directly with a photo of themselves. We would need a feature to check or edit them. A links page to add a list of links from our site. There must be a feature that allows for the creation or addition of new links. We do need recommendations or advice on this feature. Additional pages could be added as part of your design and development of the site as and where your team felt it would be of benefit.
The following pages are on the site go4millions.
We want the same pages modified for our site.
2. Sign up now
3. Members – Expanded below with more details.
4. Become a partner
11. Contact us
12. How it works
13. Terms and conditions
14. Privacy Statement
15. Spam policy
16. Report Spam here
17. Company background
Members area [3 above] has the following pages.
18. Home for members
19. Create a profile
20. Change profile
21. Get banners
22. Text ads
23. Search members
24. Manage investments
25. Check your earnings
26. Progress report
27. Manage notifications
28. Contact management
29. Invite your friends
30. Share your views
31. Cancel membership
33. Marketing tips
We envisage the following pages for the database side of the site.
34. Sign in database
35. Home for database
37. My profile
38. Edit member profile
39. Update my password
40. Message center – inbox / sent box / delete
41. Introduction form
42. Classified adverts
43. 90 day mlm training course
44. MLM ezine directory
45. Affiliate program directory
The following is a brief outline of the content of the database sides
pages numbered 34 to 46 above.
34. Sign in to database – A paid up member will get a password to use to enter this side of the web site. It should be simple and similar to the sign in page on go4millions that we will have for the sign in members area of the mlm side.
35. Home for database - This is where the members will arrive at after signing in. The design, colors and layout should be the same as for the rest of the site and must follow the requirements to clone go4millions.
36. Search - It should offer the various search criterions mentioned above. We are open to your suggestions and ideas regarding the functioning , layout and search criterion of this feature.
37. My profile - This is where the member will be able to see his profile as others would if they had searched for it. This is the profile on the database, not to be confused with the profile on the mlm side.
38. Edit member profile – The member can edit their profile here.
39. Update my password – would allow the member to change their password to access the database. A different password sign in would be provided for the mlm side of the site unless you have a better idea. We don’t want non paying members to be able to access areas reserved for members only, that’s why we invisage two passwords.
40. Message center – This feature will allow members to send mail to each other. We are looking for a basic system that is not too complicated.
41. Introduction form – Allows members to simply fill out the form and send it to other members introducing their own profile or own business opportunity.
42. Classified adverts page is where members can place a short advert for other members to read. We have described this above.
43. 90 day mlm training course. This needs to be a clone or something very similar to the following. [url removed, login to view]
This must start as soon as a member has confirmed their membership by paying. It must be sent out automatically to members e-mail address.
44. The mlm ezine directory will be a simple list of ezines that members can opt into. The page must have CMS – content management system that allows us to add or remove items. Nothing too complicated just a simple straight forward presentation of the list we will build up as we progress.
45. Affiliate program directory. Again like No. 44. Above this page must have a content management system. This is just a listing of many different affiliate programs with the possibility to have their banners on this page below a brief review of the affiliate program concerned. We will add in the various programs as we progress. These banners will be submitted by the sites we list. You do not need to provide the content for these two lists No. 44 & 45.
46. This blog feature is not too important and can be a simplified version of [url removed, login to view]
Summary: This document is long however please study it and the various sites to be cloned carefully before bidding. We require a project specification listing all the features that are included in your bid to be placed on the project message board. We do have a limited budget initially but will offer the successful bidder the opportunity to create all ongoing work for this business as it inevitably expands.
Thank you for taking the time to read our bid document.
Summary of the main items listed in the bid document.
1. Clone of [url removed, login to view]
2. Database directory
3. Clone of 90 day training program
4. Search engine optimized
5. Payment gateway
6. Testimonials page
7. Autoresponder system
8. E-mail messaging system
9. Expert mlm consultant
10. Message center – inbox …
11. Introduction method form
12. Classified adverts page
13. Links page
14. mlm ezine directory
15. Affiliate program directory
Please read our bid request first then answer the following questions. Post you answers on the pm.
1. Please give a breakdown of costs for the main components of the project listed above. Numbered 1 to 16.
2. Do you envisage any additional items and what would these cost?
3. Can you suggest any way to improve or streamline the project that will reduce the initial cost?
4. Which components would you leave out initially if you had to reduce the number of components of the project?
5. Why would you leave out these particular components?
6. Where is your company based? [timezone]
7. What is your name? Why – well we like to know who we are communicating with.
8. Can you offer 24/7 support once the project is finished?
9. What would be the cost per month for this support after the initial period?
10. What size hosting account do you envisage this complete web site will require?
11. Do you plan to use mysql-php?
12. Will all work created by your team be considered work created for hire? We want to receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. Will this be acceptable to your company? All copyright ramifications are to be explained to us and agreed to by us before commencing work. Will you do this?
13. Do you consider the time quoted to finish this project realistic? Will you be able to keep to this deadline? What circumstances could delay this deadline? This is important to us.
14. How many members are in your team of designers and programmers?
15. Have you completed any other mlm projects? Can you provide site references or examples?
These questions are important to us. They will help us to understand your bid and to make an objective assessment of it. Please answer them and post back to pm as soon as possible. Thank you for the interest you have shown in our project so far.