We are looking to adapt any freely available HRM software for our own business. In our business, we plan to manage 1000s of restaurants and tens of thousands of freelance delivery professionals across the country (and select global markets). We would like to manage both of them in a fashion similar to the way in which employees are managed in traditional organisations.
1. There will a life cycle that each restaurant or freelancer will go through
2. The life cycle is exactly the same as that for employees. i.e. recruitment, training, on boarding, day to day management, attrition
3. The system will manage data, digital documents, etc completely
4. Nomeclature would be adapted to the context. For example, in place of "office locations", it would say "restaurant branch locations" and so on.
The entire system would
1. Be hosted on the cloud (most likely GoDaddy)
2. Back - end needs to be on MS SQL
3. Front - end web forms on ASP.NET
4. Some APIs are required for replication of data between Parse (where our mobile app is hosted) and GoDaddy