I am looking for a guy who can program the following desktop application for windows:
Running an .exe file, I get a mask to enter
a) a URL1
b) another URL2
c) A number
By clicking on a button "Run", the following shall happen:
1. A folder with the name of the number is created in a predefined directory on the PC.
2. The source code of URL1 is saved as a PDF document. (name: [url removed, login to view]) in the created folder.
3. the content of URL2/[url removed, login to view] is saved as a PDF document (name: [url removed, login to view]) in the created folder.
4. The content of [url removed, login to view] is saved as a PDF document (name: [url removed, login to view]) in the created folder.
5. The content of URL1 is saved as a PDF document (name: [url removed, login to view]) in the created folder.
Important for the PDF documents:
- The PDF documents need to look like as if they are saved as via Google Chrome, meaning they need to have a header and footer line showing the date of saving, the title of the saved site and the URL saved.
- I want to have the option to change the default saving folder where the new folders are created, in an option area.
23 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $220 für diesen Job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello, I am expert in c/c++ since more than 20 years ago.... I will use a dialog based app under visual studio 2015 (MFC). I suggest to use c++ and a pdf library. I have been using a pdf library on c++. Best Regards!.
Hello Sir, I have created many windows application using c# and I can create this app as well. I would be using pdfsharp to convert the extracted information into pdf. Thanks Aanvik
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards PROMITI