Phase 1 -
- A parent logs in to this system
- The parent can see a list of all their children
- The parent can select a child and fill out a form about that child. Some data is pre-populated some data is new.
- The site administrator can log in to an admin section and see the submissions
- The admin section highlights in red which pre-populated data has changed. Any pre-populated data that is the same remains black. Brand new data is in green.
- The admin section has a dashboard that shows statistics, how many have submitted, how many are left to submit and a list of who has not submitted
See 'Scope Information [url removed, login to view]' for full specification details. There is also some sample data and database field specifications attached in xlsx.
- Apache PHP on Windows Server IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 5 days to complete
- Please let me know your preferred PHP framework
Phase 2 -
There is also potential to work on Phase 2 of this project later on.