I have uploaded many pdf files into a folder on google drive. Each pdf filename begins with a date code, e.g. "2015_06_02". I have a blogspot blog. You will create any kind of script or app that does this:
1. Select first pdf file in google drive folder.
2. Copy name of pdf file to clipboard.
3. Create new blog post.
4. Paste name from clipboard to blog post title.
5. Open pdf file in new window.
6. Copy embed code.
7. In Blog, select HTML option.
8. Paste Embed code into blog post body.
9. Set date of blog post according to date code in pdf filename.
10. Publish blog post.
11. Select next pdf file in google drive folder, repeat steps 2-11 until no remaining pdf files remain.
Make your own google drive account, make at least 3 pdf files with filenames that begin with date code "2016_02_07 blah [url removed, login to view]". Make your own blog at blogspot.com. Verify that your script works on your accounts.
8 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $199 für diesen Job
i can deliver this in one or two days. how many files are we talking about? let me know once you are back so that we can start. I am ready to deliver asap!!!