We're a small Spanish startup looking to build a subscription box service. We are currently finishing the front-end layouts for our subscription box service. We want to create a Cratejoy website.
What I give you to budget:
- A "sitemap" of the website so you can understand the volume of pages to develop and the navigation logic. You have to translate all the pages (marked with blue squares) to Cratejoy.
- A visualization in jpg of the different pages. Maybe we will make some changes between now and tomorrow but there will not be major structural changes.
- About the emails (which surely will be extended) that appear in the sitemap, we'll give you the designs in a few days.
- It could also be that the "user backend" has to be a little bit customized. We would value this in the coming days.
- On the other hand we want to know if you are interested in having a view of each page in tablet and mobile transitions to see how the website will be responsive, or you can yourself do it with quality. The second option would be the best for us.
Deadline: October 27th
Objective: Fully functional website to start the business.
- We need an expert in Cratejoy integration (previous experience).
- We need a great job in frontend experience.
- We need an expert in responsive development.
- Can you accomplish the deadline?
- How many hours do you need?
- Can you design the responsive experience?
- What's your budget?
[url removed, login to view]
49 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt €1435 für diesen Job an
Project: PSD to CreateJoy Website Designing Skills: Wordpress, PHP, Drupal, MySQL, Joomla, WooCommerc Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Website Designing and Development Team Size: Dedicated Developer
Hi, I can assist you with this project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: http://www.divulgetechnologies.com/ Please reply back so we can discuss. Regards, DT