We are small startup and we are looking for somebody who can create a website for our first product.
Skills: HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, Photoshop, WordPress, Website Design
We will provide documents (website draft) that show how the website can look like. We want a Website with a professional look, a perfect visual impression.
Features of the website:
- The website must be responsive, functional and look good on desktop but also on mobile devices, cell phones, tablets etc.
- The navigation menu stays visible when users are scrolling (see e.g. [login to view URL]).
- When users come to the website, they are greeted with a popup that informs them about cookies, links to the "Data Protection" page (see e.g. [login to view URL]), and they have to klick "okay" in order to continue using the website.
- On the main page, there is a slide show of four pictures, pictures change due to programmed timing or when the user clicks at the left or right side / swipes.
- The website can be container-based, e.g. a container "footer" is on every page.
- Testimonials-containers need to have a functionality to change the picture&text at random on reloading of the website, so that the users see a different testimonial quote with fitting image each time they come to the website.
- We need three different categories of testimonials (let’s call them: tea, coffee, wine), in each category we have five testimonials with respective pictures, to be changed at random inside this category (we’ll send you the overview and the pictures).
- There is no work required on the pictures themselves, just use them as we provide them.
- Any texts and pictures must be easily exchangeable by the future webmasters, facilitated e.g. by comments in the code (good programming practice) and folders for categories of pictures (e.g. testimonials-tea, slideshow-main, etc.).
--- If users klick on the main navigation items "Product" or "News", they jump to the respective anchor on the main page. "More Info" will lead them to the top of the "More" page, Impressum to the Impressum page, Data Protection to the Data Protection page, Contact to the Contact page. If they click on "Home" or on the iLIQ Logo, they jump to the top of the "Main" page.
--- If they click on the "Learn more" buttons on the main page, they jump to the respective anchor on the "More" page.
- In case of any doubts, please ask. Thanks!
Timeline: 1 Week from Start,
- Any technical considerations or suggestions are welcome.
An NDA must be signed before we send you the files and you start working on the project.