Code for a WordPress theme using the pivot theme. Custom theme from png examples and urls. We will need 1 home page, and 1 internal page wordpress design from the example provided. Design a custom wordpress theme using the example provide with a side navigation (mobile menu) using the piviot builder provided. The top menu will be an image slider for home and inner pages. It will need to be fully html5 responsive-mobile ready. Will need a contact form 7, blog and blog post page.
Budget Is: $150 max
Timeline to complete: 4 days
Piviot Page Builder >
- Use design psd home and inner, blog, list area provided
- change piviot theme design to fit mock ups provided.
- Comment lines in The css for editing: header/footer alink, vlink, font, link, text, logo size area, h1-h6, ul, li, box view bg color
- Fully Responsive on mobile and browsers
- Google fonts and Font awesome & icons (easy to change)
- - slider for top image or one featured image
Similar to [url removed, login to view] (top home images slider)
- Sticky or static menu navigation
- Contact form 7 for contact page
- Use a shortcodes plugin for content
* coder work live on the server -or- must upload the completed project to the provided dev area for review.
* Development area credentials will be provided along with added .png options, notes
* The site must be fully responsive for web and mobile devices
* comment css so we can change images
- rename "piviot" theme name to final project name (new theme folder).
a. Only provide examples of your wordpress work
b. We will supply a screen shot/images and files to coders we are interested in working with.
c. Budget requirements: Not more than ($150 max) will be accepted to complete this project
d. You must have more than 10 successful projects to be considered for this project, along with favorable ratings.
e. Project timeline - 4 days max
You will work on a development server. Upon completion - upload the theme to the live server. We will test and approve if it works. If it needs corrections you will be given access to make any changes needed.