I plan to convert my existing website to a web 2.0 website with blog and easy checkout for eBook-buyers.
Existing website has:
- 2004 standart html pages with css and a little bit of java script on it,
- download-products (PDF-eBooks) on-site with different checkouts via German/European payment systems,
- an additonal os-commerce shop of no use (did it myself and it is too ugly).
What I need to be done is:
- create a new Site with blog-function (I guess Wordpress-based website is the best solution, but if you have other ideas ...), based on existing navigation structure and based on extisting draft of design (or not),
- integrate a one-page-checkout solution for download products for German/European costumers for simple eBook-selling,
- transfer of existing content to the new site.
Necessary steps will be (I suggest):
- installation of blogscripts on my server,
- creation of the new design (as a sample page),
- implementing the new design into the blogscript,
- customization of the blog (plugins for captcha, German umlauts etc.)
- transfer of content
URL and additional data will be provided later.
* Please don´t bid if you don´t have (and can show me) experience with German (or at least European) checkout systems/payment systems and with blog integration; I would like to see working examples beforeward;
* To show that you've read and understand the project requirements, please include the phrase "hello pk" in your bid. Failure to include this will eliminate you from consideration.
* Payment via escrow account only