Upgrade/Refresh Existing Elastic Search SVM (Support Vector Machine) App and Script
This app parses phrases/sentences with the rules/templates and generate summarized results.
Current App has following configuration:
- Ubuntu Server 14.04.2 LTS
- Python26 w/ .py Scripts
- gcc, python-devel, c++, mysql or mariadb-devel
- lapack and blas - libraries for scientific computing
- python libraries: numpy, scikit-learn, sqlalchemy MySQL-python and scipy
- Elastic Search 1.4.5 (Lucene 4.10.4)
Your task is to configure a NEW SERVER ENVIRONMENT and install the code and required software and verify Application is working correctly.
After initial setup/configuration, the server environment may need upgrading along with some testing of the modules to ensure ALL functions are working correct.
PLEASE NOTE: This is CURRENTLY working code, we just need to UPGRADE/REFRESH environment and test/verify it's working correctly.
1. Do you have RECENT work experience with Elastic Search?
2. If yes - please provide BRIEF explanation/description of the work.
6 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $209 für diesen Job
I have experience working with ES and python. We have been using elastic search for searching and indexing our content. Still need more details on what needs to be done.