I wanted to know if I can use running a transportation business using mostly container truck trailers.
The transportation business is mainly based on currying loads for customers from point A to pint B.
Simple order will consist new load with the following charasterisktics:
- customer information who owns the load
- Origination Point A(Address) and destination Point B(address)
- Rate: per mile rate or flat rate to be charged to customer.
- Driver information
- Driver Rate; per mile,per hour, or flat rate.
- Truck and trailer information
- Later different expenses can be added to that order/load or to the driver.
- The driver will given amount equal to agreed rate minus any expenses prepaid for driver.
- customer will be invoiced based on the rate agreed.
So, my question is what would be the effort in creating such solution in xtuple?
60 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $1343 für diesen Job
I already have a complete and mature Transportation ERP, which have all basic and special modules, to complete your requirements. I can show you demo as per your request.
Hello, I am Peter, an experienced web designer & developer. Quality and speed are my leading stars and I am at your disposal, just give me a message.
I can help you to build ERP system as I have already build ERP system. If you would like to see demo, let me know I will show it to you. Thanks.