I would like to set-up a excel spreadsheet which can
1. access pre-defined web-pages with desired financial market-data (such as Yahoo/QuadL/Google Finance, or other websites)
2. These market-data will be either 'delayed 15min' feed, and/or historical data from the web-sites.
2. Scrap/download/extract the data from these web-pages
3. Copy these data unto an Excel spreadsheet at defined tab/ranges
4. Manipulate these data using pre-written functions (VBA or Python) and display them in charts in the Excel tabs.
The program must be written in Python 3.4 (or above version). Addin-modules for Python such as Scipy/Numpy/Panda for mathematical functions are allowed. These functions must be able to be called into Excel (VBA) using some sort of Excel Python-addin such as xlwings, or ExcelPython.
Finally, the code must be easily available to me (so that I can manipulate/adjust it) as necessary. I am proficient in Excel VBA programming, and have a working knowledge of Python. I need someone reasonably good in both, to set-it-up for me, as I need to work on developing other algorithms and need a programmer/developer to set-up the access of these data.
Python/web-scrapper/Excel software is notoriously unstable (Windows!!!) in terms of version and compatibility, so an explicit assumption must be the program written; the developer has to help/confirm the proper installation and set-up/compatibility of these software on the required machine.
26 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt £249 für diesen Job
Hi, I am an expert programmer and web/data scraper with over 19 years experience in programming and RDBMS. Please see my reviews. I'm using python for this kind of jobs.