I am looking for a develop/designer than can build both a user website and admin website for managing tracking codes for my audiobooks. The website should be able to do the following:
Allow for a spreadsheet upload to a database where the admin specifies the book the codes are for AND upload additional codes as needed.
Allow for manually changing the status of codes to claimed, pending or available
Allow for the creation of users (readers) with a username, password and history of their claimed codes.
Provide a report of what codes per book have been claimed and by who for reconciliation.
Use a cron job to set the status of codes that have been marked as pending but not claimed to a specific status
* Allow the users to see a list of available audiobooks that can be claimed. Closed titles will display as closed. Others open.
* Allow the user to register their email address and are required to login to make a code claim.
* Signup and automatically be emailed the code with a tracking link.
* Have the code "expire" within a set period of time.
* If the user clicks the tracking link and time has expired they receive an error message. If the link has not expired it marks the code as pending and redirects the user to a defined URL based on other parameters in the code database.
* Have the user provide a link to their online review of the specific book.
Other details to come. I am looking for a long term development partner that is open to a significant earning potential on this project. Please mention the listening project in your cover letter.
53 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $20/Stunde für diesen Job
Hello, This project is quite easy for me, but I got couple of questions to clear before we proceed [login to view URL] message me to have a quick chat.
Hello, hope you are well. As a professional web developer, I am very confident in this project. Please contact me, let's discuss details. I will wait for you. Thank you Matteus :)