General information for the website: We are a web development company looking for some extra help building out some templates from a supplied design
Kind of development: New website from scratch
Num. of web pages/modules: 7 templates
Description of requirements/features: • Create HTML templates for each template from the visuals supplied
• Use Bourbon and Neat to create the CSS. I can send example of how the Sass files should be structured - that will give you a good base to work from
• I would suggest we try out one template (the home page) first - then we get the structure and naming of things resolved. After that you can continue onto the other templates
• In terms of naming stuff try to keep the HTML as free from extra classes and ids as possible - a single id for each widget should be enough. Some stuff will be shared, obviously (headings, etc) - try and come up with a sensible solution for this - and feel free to ask if you need any help.
• In general do not use images except for photos - let’s use icon fonts (we use [url removed, login to view] to create custom ones) for any icons we need (eg arrows) and logos also (eg for the client logo)
• I will be taking your templates and integrating into the CMS do not worry for now too much about links - just get the structure right - equally there is no need to build out every page, just every template provided
• Generally, try to think of things as repeatable units - and try to use a consistent structure throughout the site with as many shared elements as possible
• If you want to use include files (in PHP or whatever), for shared elements like the footer that’s fine - I’ll figure it out
You don’t need to put all the content in that is supplied - just do one of each different element
• Small thing: use tabs instead of spaces for indentation please
• Create a responsive version from the desktop version. This means taking the templates you have create and using breakpoints in Bourbon and Neat to optimise the site for smaller sizes. Sometimes this means changing the design. We don’t have a design for this, but in most cases it should be obvious what needs to be done - but in other cases some more work may be involved. If the HTML structure is good then the majority of the changes will be CSS only
• The design is fairly simple. There are no forms at this stage of the project. It's pretty much a brochureware site.
Extra notes: If possible it might be good to give me a price for the first phase (homepage and overall template including a responsive version), then another price for the rest of the templates. This way we can evaluate the first phase separately and iron out any problems before continuing to the second phase.
23 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $223 für diesen Job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
I understand And ready to start as soon as we finalize requirements and have a Deal, feel free to PM me now, so that we could able to discuss Thanks .