Tenders are invited from only seasoned web SMS text programmers to work on an online text-messaging website. To help reduce the catalogue of the workload, the site has already been built; only some scripting to fully functionalize the site is required.
Tender application letter must indicate how long it will take to complete and how the project is going to be handled. This job may at first appear to be a lot, but it really isn't, because one link should simply lead to another via php.
1. Configure SMS HTTP API (from Mblox; please do google this and conduct a quick 5min research) and enable customers who have registered on our website to purchase SMS credits and send out online texts with sender ID/name or phone number (if that’s what they prefer) as well as bulk texts.
2. Functionalize the following menus: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]; account-reg-details.php.
3. To create an address page where users can store contact names and numbers so they can simply select recipients from a list when sending out texts; users should also to be able to add, edit or delete contacts.
4. To create a user’s dashboard and incorporate a field where the user’s email and SMS/credits countdown are displayed during their login session. This has been done, except for the countdown.
5. To incorporate an automatic management system that will send out an email or a text message to the email address or mobile phone number of users when the number of remaining credits in their account is lower than a certain value.
6. Configure the site so customers will be able to check delivery reports of their sent messages by clicking somewhere.
7. Configure the site to enable SMS sending by Excel / CSV?
8. Enable scheduling sending messages at a future date.
9. Incorporate a payment system that will allow users to purchase x number of SMS credits from the site by making their selection of required credits only after payment has been verified.
10. Incorporate an automatic reward/credit bonus system that we in Admin will be able to administer.
11. FINALLY, to conduct a thorough functionality of the site after programming has been completed.
When you apply, please indicate the minimum fee you will be willing to accept.
Additionally, the successful candidate must be contactable by WhatsApp, Skype and telephone.
Attached screenshot is an example of a typical index page and links when customers log in to send SMS messages.