Web application for tracking orders. -- 2
Bezahlt bei Lieferung
I need customer order web application. (No customer access, no payment processing).
MUST be responsive design between computer/ tablet /phone.
It must be able to print from ipad , iphone etc ( PDF print)
It needs to have clean design UI.
Preferred hosting on Linux web server (hosting provider)
Application would be used to enter customer orders that are taken over the phone or in person.
(Employee will enter customers info and order) (NO PAYMENT processing or customer access)
Customer (First Name, Last Name, Phone Number) (Option to import/export customers would be great) (from Excel file)
Item/Product: (Product Category, Product name, SKU, Price) (Option to import/export Products from Excel file) would be great)
Workflow would be:
Login to App (email and password) (Option to stay logged in) (Option to reset password through email)
1. Customer calls in to place an order.
2. Employee will search for customer by first or last name or phone number of customer. (Search field that searches trough either phone number, first name or last name)
If not in system Employee will “Add new customer” (Pop up in same window without returning from “New order”)
3. Employee will select order pickup date from Calendar field.
4. App will automatically add Date and time order is placed.(For tracking purpose when order is placed)
6. App will automatically generate custom order ID for that pickup day. (If order is placed for Saturday it would be Saturday #1 , Saturday #2 etc.)
5. Employee will add items to the order by searching them by product name or SKU.
6. Order line should consist of Product name, Product price and subtotal for product.
7. Order total price should be displayed before submitting new order.
8. Order will be printed on 4”x6” (Standard mailing label)
9. One or multiple orders can be selected to be printed from all orders page
9. Dashboard need to show number of orders for Today, Tomorrow, or for selected date (future orders)
10. Orders can be searched by customer name or phone number. (And show all orders for selected customer.
10a. Order status can be Active/Picked up/ or canceled.
10b. Multiple orders can be selected for selected day to change status. (Once status is changed to Picked up or cancelled it does not show in active orders)
10c. If order is canceled it cannot count in daily production list (report)
10d. Order can be changed or edited (Items canceled or quantity changed) (If order is changed it must update in daily production report (11b)
11a. All orders for selected day with customer name and items ordered. (Print or export PDF and excel) Print on letter size (A4)
11.b Daily production report (All items ordered for selected day > Category A Item A -20 Item B -30) (Print or export PDF and excel)
Print on letter size (A4) or Label size 4"x6”
Current application [login to view URL]