This project is to build a Wordpress website that will replace an existing site. Most of the design has already been done - we now need to to build it.
This is a standard Wordpress site, but with the following customizations that need to be preserved and/or improved:
* Testimonials are added as a custom post type.
* They are all displayed on a Testimonials page.
* There is also a Testimonials widget that displays a random testimonial on each page load.
* There is also a shortlink which allows individual testimonials to be easily added to other pages.
* In addition to preserving this functionality, we need to make sure that we are using the proper HTML microformats for reviews so that the star ratings will show up in Google search results.
* “Local pages” are a custom post type. These posts go into a subdirectory ([login to view URL])
* “Affiliations” are a custom post type. These posts go into a dynamic section of the About page. (This might go away depending on how we design the new About page)
* Constant Contact is used as the email platform and the website includes a newsletter subscription form that submits date into Constant Contact.
* AuthorityLabs API - SEO rankings are displayed in the Wordpress admin panel.
* Twilio API - Phone call counts are displayed in the Wordpress admin panel and it’s possible to export the full phone call data into CSV.
* Gravity Forms plugin is used for forms, plus additional Gravity Forms add-ons.
* Additional installed plugins: Google Analytics, BackupBuddy, Ultimate Branding, Redirection, Login Security Solution, [login to view URL], Yoast SEO, WP Super Cache, Simple Custom CSS, Members
* Very important:
* The moving quote form submits the form data as an XML string to a 3rd party application. This application has strict validation settings and will reject data that does not fit the exact requirements. This means that you will have to customize the form to validate:
* First and Last name are only letters
* Email is in the proper email format
* Phone is in the proper phone format
* Moving To/From zip codes must validate to accept US and Canadian zip codes and nothing else. In the backend, we use the Google Maps API to look up the zip codes and retrieve the city names. The zip codes and city names are inserted into the XML string which is sent to the 3rd party application.
* (I understand that this functionality will require further explanation and I will make sure to help you with this as much as I can.)
* We also need to add a “moving calculator” which is a form that will use the user input form data to calculate an approximate cost for the move. We will provide the calculations that will be used for this.
* This moving calculator must also save each estimate with a unique ID so that we can look it up later when talking to the customer.
85 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $552 für diesen Job
Hello, we are interested in developing Your website. We have good experience in Wordpress. You can review our profile. Waiting for Your reply to discuss all details.