I have a VPS server running CentOS 7.2.
I require a person to create a script file that when I run it or anyone of my team it will:
1. Prompt user for a domain name
2. Prompt user for how many subdomains?
- Based on the answer, the user will then type in each subdomain name
3. The script file will then create the appropriate Virtual Host File / Doc Root etc for each domain.
4. Each Domain / subdomain will have their own FTP access details
5. Each domain will also have their own MySQL database / username & password
6. Create a admin@domainame mailbox
7. At the end of the script, all these details will be on the screen and its up to the user to write these down.
9 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt $447 für diesen Job an
We have API on cPanel, we can use it in php and create a simple Admin to resolve your need. Give me a Chance to do it. Or else we there is Open Source Web Panel called Centos Web Panel, we can use it.
HI, I have 10+ years experience with centos and bash scripting and I can do this properly. Which ftp and email servers you want to use? Regards, Sergio.