I'm looking for a Project Manager for a full-time (or part-time) position at my agency.
What you can expect from me:
- High responsiveness
- Clear briefing for projects
- Providing you with the necessary tools and software that will help us automate a lot of your work
- Payment on time without having to chase your money
- The ability to grow with the agency and assume higher roles in the future
- Performance based bonuses
- Open-door policy
- The opportunity to acquire various marketing skills by getting access to courses
- Do my best to serve you and help you get ahead in your career / life
- Project Management, communication between clients, contractors, and me
- Assigning contractors to tasks and briefing them
- Keeping and providing an overview of the progress of each project
- Checking in with and following up on contractors to make sure they are on track to keep their deadlines
- Updating clients on the progress of their project
- Onboarding new contractors
- Setting up projects in our Project Management Software and assigning tasks
- Send out proposals to prospects
- (in time) do vetting calls with prospects before they can schedule an appointment with me
- Scout, interview and hire good designers and copywriters as needed, based on my requirements
- Excellent English
- Team management and project management skills
- Great communication skills
- Knowledgeable about Copywriting (can tell good copy from bad copy)
- Good understanding of Email Marketing
- Fair understanding of (Digital) Marketing (T-Shaped Marketer)
- Being able to tell bad design from good design
- Experience with Klaviyo is a plus
- High level of responsiveness
- Problem-solving skills
- High level of reliability
- Eye for detail
- Ability to clearly follow instructions
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Great at time management
Happy to have them work their normal workday hours. If you share my time zone (Berlin) it's a plus but not a requirement.
Start your proposal with the word "broadcast" to show me that you've read the complete job post.
Just a simple bullet-point Slack message at the end of each day is fine in addition to a weekly 15-30 min. call.
How to apply for this job:
1) Write a cover letter explaining why I should hire you.
2) Please rank each of the skills and requirements mentioned above on a scale of 1-10 (1 = I have no experience in this area, 10 = I'm an expert in this area).
3) Let me know what you would expect to earn on a monthly basis when taking on this role a) full time b) part time
4) Tell me about your career and life goals. What are you working to achieve?
I look forward to e-meeting you!
22 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $650 für diesen Job
Why you will hire me? fluency in converstion 10/10 knowledge about mail marketing 10/10 well knowlegded about copyrighting once jsut text me for more details thanks
"broadcast" Hello Hamoon, how are you doing? I am able to do all the mentioned tasks in the project description. I am a dedicated, and a hardworking person who always delivers the project on time