We are looking for 30+ Proof Readers for a long term engagement. Hours are flexible but you are required to work at least 20 hours per week, preferably more.
We will be comparing scanned text (OCR) to the original and repairing any errors that have been introduced.
* Comparing scanned text to original copies to remove errors
* Proof reading titles and authors for spelling or grammar issues, etc
* Uploading completed work to a cloud storage system
Each entry is checked by a supervisor. If your work contains errors, you will be notified of the error reason and expected to apply this information moving forward.
* Knowledge of proper English spelling and grammar
* Great attention to detail
* Able to balance accuracy and speed when entering data
* Decent internet connection to download large files
* Basic use of Google Drive
* Ability to use Microsoft Office Word at proficient level
* Gmail email address
There will be opportunities for promotion and rate increases for TOP performers.
Proposal and profile pre-screening > A very brief test project > Decision
Successful applicants will receive training and online support throughout the entire process
Please write “Proofreader” at the top of your proposal or cover letter.
27 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $5/Stunde für diesen Job
Hello... I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.
PROOFREADER I am available for at least 20 hours per week and I am best in proof reading, editing, data and my English is excellent with proficiency in grammar skills.
Proofreader I am a new freelancer who is eager to work on this project. I have a fluent English (C2 level), confirmed by IELTS certificate. I am eager to get the job done in a accurate and fast manner.