DryKISS is looking for a passionate, dedicated, and talented Senior React (Front End) Engineer who has experience building innovative, mission-critical web applications. Comfortable with frontend stack? But love getting your hands dirty with the backend?
* Own one of our project SDLC.
* Work to design features, prototype new components, and evaluate technical feasibility.
* Build out our CI approaches and recommend best practices to speed up development processes.
* Operate within a team using modern software engineering approaches and an agile framework.
You are awesome with a knack for developing awesome stuff along with:
* 4+ years front end development experience.
* 2-3+ years developing with React.
* Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
* Export in all kinds of testing best practices; writing clean and maintainable code.
* Experienced in CI including git, aws, docker, Node.js microservice stack etc.
* Experience with MySQL databases.
* Experience working with AWS.
* Experience working with and designing RESTful APIs.
* Confident using Git & Gitlab and working in an Agile (Kanban) workplace.
* Excited about working with GraphQL and React/ReactNative, MaterialUI and potentially TensorFlow, Highcharts/D3.
* English speaking and able to communicate problems before they arise.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Helpful, Humble, Human not a machine. Understand what people want before they know themselves.
* Love for experimentation and constant learning!
You will have an opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of how DryKISS operates.
We are after passionate techies who aren’t afraid to try new technologies, who strive to deliver the best customer services possible through technology.
***Applications WITHOUT the below will not be accepted***
PLEASE APPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING:
-Day rate in € in your application.
-Most recent projects/designs/codes if available.
-Location (or where you might be located). Spain location preferred.
-Experience working remote/in a distributed team.