Conduct and document a “Critical Analysis” of YOUR following personality self assessment
activities from the self-assessment library:
Myers Briggs Profile
Costa & McCrae Big 5 Personality Traits
McClelland Needs Analysis
Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
The critical analysis requires:
• Presenting a brief review of your self-assessment findings.
• Presenting a detailed critical analysis of the findings.
• Reflecting on your critical analysis, discuss what this means for you as a future leader or manager.
• Based on these findings outline an action plan that will help you develop your leadership skills.
The individual report must include:
• Executive Summary.
• Table of contents.
• Introduction (only one introduction is required for the report). (100 words)
• Brief Review of your findings. (500 words)
• Critical analysis of the four topics including a reflection on your future leadership skills. (1,000 words)
• One Action Plan using SMART processes based on perceived weaknesses. (800 words)
• Conclusion (only one conclusion is required for the report). (100 words)
You must use a minimum of 10 references:
• Text books: The prescribed text and at least 2 other text books.
• At least 2 different academic journal articles.
• Other sources of your choice: Blog, newspaper, magazine or another Internet source
• Wikipedia is not to be used and does not count as an academic reference.
MUST HAVE TURNITIN
attach me originality report
Please pay attention that it is a 'Report' so you will need to follow the Structure of the report that is also outlined in the assessment - that is Cover page, Table of Contents, Introduction, etc. etc.
In your discussion part you can follow the following format as an example
- MBTI Profile
- Description (in this section you can make use of your research and literature around MBTI)
- Critical Analysis (Discuss your results and analyse them). Again you can make use of the literature and make references when analysing your results.
- Reflection (talking about positives and negatives. Again you can make use of literature you have researched]
You need to do the above for all the self- assessments you have taken. I,e: MBTI, Big Five, Need Analysis, and Conflict Management Style. For further information about how 'Critical Analysis' are different from a 'Description', please refer to the guidelines I had emailed last Monday, Jan 9th.
- Action Plans (You the SMART goal writing guidelines that I had sent on Jan 9th). In this section after your analysis, you want to come up with an Action Plan and set some Goals for yourself to assist you to become more effective and make improvement where you feel or have identified there is an opportunity for improvement for you.
- At the end and as part of a report structure, you will have a Conclusion.