Position: Research Analyst Contractor
Number of hours: Varies per project
Prerequisites: 4-year degree in marketing research, journalism, business administration or social sciences and/or 1-2 years formal experience
Description: The Research Analyst Contractor is hired on a per-project basis and plays a support role in project analysis, generally conducting qualitative content analysis (using RPG’s categorization method and tools), but also conducting some light quantitative analysis (generally using provided printouts and templates or user-friendly software such as Qualtrics).
Training is provided as needed. Research Analyst Contractors are free to work remotely.
Primary duties: Providing support for all aspects of research projects, including:
• Client management
• Proposal writing
• Research design
• Survey/Questionnaire development
• Field work administration / field worker management
• Data entry
• Data cleaning
• Data analysis
• Report writing
• Presentation development
• Review of previous studies
• Project management
Secondary duties: Providing or developing service lines for RPG, which may include:
• Promoting or developing the RPG brand
• Professional development through formal and informal education
• Becoming expert in a field through secondary research
• Developing a strong proficiency with related software (SPSS, SAS, R, Stata, Excel, Qualtrics, nVivo, Adobe Suite, Tableau, etc.)
• Keeping current on marketing research literature and techniques
• Authoring articles, white papers or spec/pro bono studies
• Providing research consultation services to corporate researchers and non-researchers
• An internet-connected personal computer capable of running modern software and capability for using email, word processing, spreadsheet, web conferencing, web collaboration and file-sharing tools.
• The ability to travel to RPG’s office as needed
Reports to: Research Director and/or Project Manager
31 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $32/Stunde für diesen Job
Hello I am MBA Graduate with 10+ years of work experience as a marketing analyst. I have created more than 500 reports. I will be able to deliver high quality work within the given time frame. Thanks Aditya
I have 5 years of experience in Tableau, excel, data entry, data visualization and report writing. I am a quick learner and can work on projects efficiently.