As a Technical Writer at Computaris, you will deal with Technical Writing of IT systems and network – monitoring, configuration, corrections, changes, etc. Some of the biggest telecom players out there are waiting for you to wow them!
Why should you consider joining our team? Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing and testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
• Create, edit, and maintain technical documentation for current and future applications for example, user guides and related technical documents and publications.
• Create and/or improve company existing standards and templates.
• Assemble documentation for audits and ensure that documentation is compliant with all applicable standards and style guidelines.
• Maintain multiple versions of documentation for technical and non-technical use both internally and externally.
• Create, edit, and review company newsletters.
• Work closely with subject matter experts to gather information and to ensure thoroughness and accuracy of all publications.
• Create presentations and training materials for internal and external use.
• Possess solid English language writing skills, as well as information design and architecture.
• Produce accurate and comprehensive documents on a precise matter.
• Use intranet to post documents.
• Sometimes train other Computaris employees.
• Work according to agreed project plans.
• Adhere to Computaris time reporting and other administrative procedures using Computaris’ tools for this purpose.
• Follow Computaris quality standards based on ISO 9001.
• Work on multiple projects and respect timelines
Here’s what it takes to get here:
• Minimum 3 years full-time working experience in Technical Writing field.
• Excellent written and spoken English language.
• French written and spoken is a big plus.
• Very good communication skills.
• Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline.
• A good university degree in Foreign Languages or a related discipline.
• MS Office 2007 and later.
• MS Word.
• MS PowerPoint.
• MS Publisher.