DACONOMY is the first decentralized Blockchain-based ecosystem for companies of all industries and sizes enabling a collaborative data and AI-driven analytical environment in which participants can buy, sell and exchange all types of data from any data protocol as a product or service.
• Engages in regular research of investors for DACONOMY
• Contacts Investment Managers and C-Level managers from potential investors, prepares and distributes documents (pitch decks, business plan etc.)
• Prepares regularly meetings with Investments Analysts and Company Managers to raise funds
• Develops relationships with investors, funds etc. and expands our network in professional and social settings
• Supportsdue diligences, project coordination, deal term negotiations and deal execution
• Expands our network with founders, private and public co-investors as well as corporate VCs
• Works closely with the CEO and CBDO
University degree with technical, natural science, engineering, IT or business administration focus
Minimum of 4 years relevant experience ideally as investment professional with a venture capital or similar investment-related business; alternatively minimum of 4 years experience as founder and C-level executive/ managing director of a startup.
Extensive knowledge in the development of early and growth stage businesses; experience as board member preferred.
• Strong analytical skills, high degree of commitment, self-reliance, decisiveness
• Strong communication and teamwork skills; fluency in written and spoken English
• Part-time or Full-time
• August to December 2018
• Remote working