we're Amazon FBA sellers looking for inspiration as to what items to sell under private label in the European amazon marketplaces.
Therefore, we need you to research and analyze sales data of products on various platforms OTHER THAN AMAZON(!) that allows you to back up your product recommendations with data. For example, you could identify bestsellers on major platforms such as:
- [login to view URL]
- Chinese sourcing platforms such as Alibaba/1688/taobao/tmall
- etsy - ebay - [login to view URL] - Walmart - wholesale markets
- your own research with wholesalers/product catalogues/hot selling items lists or really any other place you can find/scrape/run tools to identify what items are selling significantly better than others.
So as you can see, we are trying to fill the gaps so to speak. "What very popular item has not been brought to amazon?" is the question to answer.
It is important that whatever item you find
- has not been listed on any amazon EU marketplace yet
- can be private labelled with our own logo (so no famous brands!)
- can be sold for 30-300 USD Excluded are:
- food and drinks - big applicances
- big furniture
- brand items
- licenced items and merchandise (such as Disney, Marvel, football clubs etc)
Your first deliverable are 5 bestselling product recommendations that are backed up by sales data and meet the criteria above.
- 6 years established Amazon FBA private label sellers
- active in amazon EU
- constantly looking for new best selling items to stay ahead of the curve
- we're not focussed on any specific niche. We focus on high in demand products and source them at higher quality and lower cost than our competition
- you're able to deliver results even based on little to no information. You can work with specific instructions but you can also identify items we should take a look at out of thin air
- you're able to back up your product recommendations with sales data Payment is by the hour according to a mutually beneficial rate.
This job is ongoing, even more so the better your recommendations are.
Quality beats quantity.
Thank you very much, Michael