you need to implement a plugin which intercepts creation of redmine wiki pages.
Every time a new wiki page shall be created the plugin checks either on global settings level or on current project settings level if a template is configured.
if on project level the template is configured, use this template else take global one.
Here some more details:
[login to view URL]
Our estimate is about 2-4h of work for this task. If you are a good redmine developer, even less.
What are our requirements?
- well documented code with ror/ruby style documentation
- your code passed rubocop and you share the config used
- works on ubuntu version of redmine 3.4.4, 4.0.6 and latest released version on redmine page
- delivery in our git
place your best bid. Also add your your final hourly rate. Since we switch after some development tasks to hourly base. Means you estimate, you get a confirm and you file after successful delivery the time.
We consider you bid as the upper bound and a later increase before getting awarded would be a K.O. for your bid at all
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work
- we will need more work with porting the tests on
- kubernetize the solution for later parallel testing
- we work after enough proofs on your delivery credibility on hourly basis (with prior confirm on your estimate)
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
we define milestones and we file/fund each milestone before you start the milestone
Do not wait for our availability here. Don't message us with a "hi", "hello" and wait. Just ask, just answer or simply just reply. Don't write: "are you around?"
2 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $81 für diesen Job
Hi there are countless options to do this task for example plugin as you said second we can develop extension etc but i will follow your instructions kindly message me i am ready to work with you