Read all the posting in detail make sure you know everything otherwise do not apply because your bid will be disregarded.
We DO NOT work with companies or other intermediates, we only work directly with the engineer. No exceptions!
There is a 1-hour test before you get hired for this job.
Needs to hire 3 Freelancers.
- Language Skills
Intermediate English skills
- Reasoning Skills
This role will need to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete or abstract variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. You are someone who is well-organized, resourceful, flexible, has the ability to multitask, and has extraordinary attention to detail. You must have strong communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external resources. A willingness to take ownership and work independently under tight deadlines is a must.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- work 100% for our company (no other project since we need you very focused on our work).
- work 9-5 EST.
- programmers that can think for themselves.
- people that know how to code.
- frequent commits on git.
- attend daily standup calls.
- quick communication whenever we ask questions.
- people that take work seriously and do not waste our time.
- people that are working to grow their knowledge and career.
* Experience in using API documentation
* In-depth understanding of mobile framework components and respective life cycles;
* developing location/map-based interfaces
* You are a rational and critical thinker;
* Participate in code reviews and pair programming.
* Knowledge of automated build pipelines and Git.
* Capacity to work autonomously, to estimate tasks and meet tight deadlines
* Strength in User-experience (UX), User-interface (UI) design
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to articulate ideas
* Attention to quality and details
* Documented experience writing clean, modular, well-documented and well-tested JS Experience with responsive and cross-browser development and testing
* Familiar with JIRA and GitFlow
* Postman API
* Continuous Integrations
* Ruby on Rails
* Experience with Web Service APIs (SOAP/REST)
* Jest, Mocha, Continuous Integration
* Docker, Kubernetes
* PostgreSQL, REDIS, DataStore, Firebase
4+ years of experience building complex iOS/Android applications.
Knowledge of the maritime industry a big plus.
Knowledge of utilizing coreData and caching techniques.
Experience with Google Maps API (or a suitable alternative).
Knowledge of Apple HIG design principles, patterns, and best practices
Integrations experience with REST, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, and 3rd party APIs preferred
To be considered for this role:
Please, schedule a time/day that you can spend a total of 2 hours live interviewing. There is a 1 hour questions around technology and architecture. The interview is live and includes a live code challenge (max 1 hour).
Please, let us know when you would like to interview availability Monday - Friday 10 am - 7 pm EST.
THIS IS A FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY! MUST BE 100% DEDICATED.
28 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $645 für diesen Job
Hello there, here is RoR expert with 5+ years of exp, Thank you for your good job posting. Here is my past work url: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] I can start immediatley and will deliver high-quality result. And I am available to w Mehr