Job Description in a line:
Drive B2B sales and revenue from target sectors across geographies for drone-based solutions and services
Context: Why we need you
To put it simply, we need experienced professionals to close deals across B2B sectors and countries. The candidate will have to secure long-term engagements with the assumption that the growth of the company’s revenue stream and himself/herself are directly correlated.
Understanding which decision maker to talk to and which is the right kind of deal to close should come naturally along with an understanding of the value of new innovations in the sector, competitor tracking, negotiating and managing existing accounts and business partners.
Attributes that will help you close the position
1. Previous sales related experience in infrastructure, utilities, mining and agribusiness is a definite requirement
2. Working with the marketing and sale of SaaS-based products in the past with startups or conglomerates
3. A persona that sells, a good mix of empathy and drive is the deal breaker, any proof or personal case study of a deal that showcases these characteristics are welcome
Breaking down responsibilities
Lead Conversion Engine
1. Mapping and targeting organisations and individuals in sectors such as infrastructure, mining, agribusiness and utilities for driving drone solutions for better large-scale project and asset management/planning within India and beyond
2. Using all means possible such as cold calling, LinkedIn messaging, F2F appointments and leveraging existing contacts in personal and professional circles to accomplish the above
3. Working with private and public stakeholders by guiding and consulting about drone solutions and helping them shift towards the same by understanding their requirements and processes
1. Able understand the nuances and differences of working between private and government organisations and tailoring different approaches to winning tenders and RFPs is mandatory
2. Deal closure through competitive pricing, negotiation and leveraging opportunities for long-term engagements
3. Well versed with SaaS-based pricing and payment models
1. Understanding competitor offerings lost tender results and mismatched client requirements to know where we went wrong, evolving needs and new solutions for target sectors through regular interactions with existing clients, consultants and advisors
2. Communicating the same through regular updates and interactions with the marketing and technical teams to refine our solution offerings
3. Maintaining and expanding engagements, the scope of services/solutions with existing accounts
What would the future look like for you?
Building and growing sales teams across verticals and geographies, for more impetus, refer the 2nd line of Why we need you.
Startups, B2B Sales, Engineering
₹6L – ₹8L