Hiring SAP Tester Remote US Shift
Budget ₹37500-75000 INR
NO COMPANY AND AGENCY ONLY FOR INDIVIDUALS
Position - SAP Tester
Year of Experience - 6+Years
Location - Remote
Timings - US Timings
● Minimum of 6 year experience in performance test. Not only the front end test but also requires
experience with batch performance test required.
● Expertise in Loadrunner OR Neoload OR any Performance test tools
● MUST have SAP experience on collecting and understanding performance data from ECC OR
BW OR BPC.
● Having SAP Development experience is an added advantage
● Must be able to collect requirements and be able to produce detailed test plan, test scenarios,
and test cases.
● Must have good understanding of relationship between general system capacity and system
resource utilization vs. workload.
● Ability to monitor and collect result data, analyze and pinpoint bottlenecks and guide developers
and other in fixing performance issues.
● Understanding of web/app/db layers , network infrastructure
● Database knowledge, indexes, and SQL optimization techniques
● Self driven and motivator to get the task done.
BID ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME
7 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt ₹54964 für diesen Job
I have 6 years of experience in sap. Also i have more than 3 years of experience in testing. I have great experience in preparation of test case .
I have more than 7 years of experience in SAP MM I am able deliverable the project in time please let me know all the tasks what I have to complete
I have 8 years of experience in sap. Also i have more than 4 years of experience in testing. I have great experience in preparation of test case.
Hello Team, I have been in this industry for more than a decade now and have pretty good hand on experience on tool. Been involved in configuration, testing, UT, FT and UAT for various Client and requirement. Please le Mehr
Dear team, I have wide experience in SAP BW/BPC and Analytics cloud. I have worked in development, support and migration project. I have wide experience in preparing test cases and in testing. Please let me know if it Mehr