The goal of the optimization is to find a website (web shop) better at [login to view URL] using concepts and technical adjustments.
Area to be considered:
SEO (search engine optimization) can be divided into different areas:
• Keywording: This is about determining the most important key terms (keywords) on which the website should then be optimized.
• Technical SEO: These are all measures that ensure that the Google algorithm can read and understand the content of the page.
• Onpage SEO: This affects the components that are implemented directly on the page: For example, meaningful meta information, internal links and enriching the page with multimedia content (such as videos) ensure a better ranking.
• Mobile SEO: More and more people are accessing the Internet with mobile devices such as smartphones. It is therefore important that the website is optimized for mobile display.
• Editorial content: The Google algorithm recognizes better and better whether a page offers useful content for the user. Therefore, high quality content is a must.
• Offpage SEO: This is primarily about external links. The number and quality of externally linked pages can have an impact on the organic ranking.
The following SEO measures must be taken into account and taken care of:
• Optimize loading times
• Optimization for mobile devices
• content (adapt texts)
• Meta tags
• SSL encryption
• Search engine and user friendly URLs
• Optimize headings
• Ease of use and user experience
• Navigation architecture
• Create a sitemap
• Blog posts
• Create content for featured snippets e.g. FAQ (will be done by the client)
• Accessibility of the website
• Image optimization
• Clear 404 errors
• Use of Google Analytics
We are accompanying this project for a customer of ours, can the reports be personalized for our company (logo and such)?
How many key words and key word composition do they offer?
We need someone for 6 months or more, is that ok for you?
Possibly. the customer would like his products on "Google Shopping" resp. Offer "Google Merchant", can you do that too?
Can you guarantee that our customer will be with 10 keywords on the 1 page at [login to view URL] If yes, how long will it take?
We are looking for someone for long-term work, we are an internet agency with a focus on web design and hosting. However, we also want to offer the SEO area to our customers. It has to be serious and reliable. Can you offer that
Thank you for your honest answers