i need a c plus plus project to compile in linux on gcc where
1) program will catch sound into array, manipulate (subtract some value) and play non stop
(so actually we will decrease sound level with this but i need array of bits/bytes)
2) write to byte array of 24bit and subtract 00000000 00000000 00001111/ lets say
3) play non stop
i want that it is not noticable that several files are being played, it should seem that only one array is being played
- it shoudl work
- provide exe with asking me how many bytes to subtract
- provide cpp file and steps how to compile and which program is used
not using visual studio. it should be linux
- it should be cpp file to be compiled in linux with gcc
- i need step by step instructions
if you know how to apply lets say echo, reverb, i pay extra.
it can have delay of few seconds
just i need control over array of samples in realtime
i have more ideas for further development so i plan to rehire with this project many times.