We are looking for an experienced C++ programmer who is able to port our existing Java client library to C++.
Library is hosted at GitHub as a public repository and contains 2 modules: client (around 20-30 methods) and demo (for all methods). This library copes all available service methods (RESTful + XML). Demo module shows usage of this library.
You will get:
- access to the Java client library (GitHub / [url removed, login to view])
- access to the newly created C++ client library (GitHub)
- complete API and service documentation
- demo account (username/password + APIKey)
- our availability (email, elance messages) for your questions
- well designed state of the art project structure (XML entities, transport layer, configuration layer etc.)
- good code tests coverage
- client and demo modules (similar to existing Java library)
- well documented source code
- delivery via GitHub pull request; only approved pull requests will be counted
- in the case of successful job approval, we can state you as official NetLicensing contributor
Do not hesitate to ask us prior your bid in case you have questions or will get more information about the project.
Platforms support needed:
- Windows x64 / x32 (Visual Studio solution)
- Linux x64 / x32 (autoconf / (gnu) make / gcc)
- Darwin x64 (autoconf / (gnu) make / clang)
Please split your bid in milestones:
- M1: create project structure; create communication layer with NetLicensing; parse JSON or XML response; implement Licensee.validate()
- M2: implement remaining services and code cleanup
Recommended C++ library for RESTful communication:
Please propose alternatives in your proposal as well as JSON/XML parsing library.
5 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $496 für diesen Job
Hi, I am experienced c++ developer having 5+ years of industry experience. i would like to take up this opportunity. please accept my bid. Rakesh Sharma