I am seeking JUCE developers with expertise both in audio and GUI development for a new kind of production toolkit we are developing.
As a freelancer, you will be assigned tasks related to certain portions of the tools at a given time. Deadlines are soft, but progress must be demonstrable.
1. The given budget is for the complete project.
2. The project is divided into certain milestones, so is the budget. Each milestone has some price depending on the LOC
3. The candidate will get the compensation after reaching given milestones.
Please visit the link given below for more details and apply for it.
[Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions -Section 13:Communication With Other Users]
1. Highly comfortable working on native applications entirely in C/C++
2. Expertise with the JUCE SDK for both audio and GUI development
3. Expertise in programming for audio and familiarity with common DSP processes, MIDI command streams, support for peripherals (e.g. mic input, MIDI controllers, etc.)
4. Willing and able to design and implement rich GUIs for our tools
5. Must be able to take direction on application architecture and coding standards
6. Must be able to work on at least one of the following platforms (with exported build scripts for all 3)
- Experience developing on Android and/or iOS
- Experience with streaming protocols and formats
Before apply please visit " www.juce.com " to know more about juce development.