Hi all developers, please read carefully before applying !!!
I want to make a isometric 2.5D tower defense game for mobil, it should work on all iOS and Android systems, mobiles and tablets, so Unity is the way to go. The game will use sprite animation so no need for 3d skills !!
I have the designer which will provide you whole the images for the SPRITE ANIMATION I just need a good developer(developer team). I am planning to create more games, so think about this collaboration as a long term thing, and I expect the same professionalism from you.
When you apply for this project first line(s) that you will put in your cover letter are links towards the AppStore AND Google Store games that you successfully completed, and I am going to read the reviews for the word BUG!!! If I find this word, you are out from the recruitement.
Rules to be the successful developer for this game:
1. No BUGS.
2. No BUGS.
3. No BUGS.
4. The most important part after bugs is the algorithm that you need to implement to make a enjoyable game play, not too easy not to difficult for the user. You need to be able to implement an algorithm to simulate the evolution of the player so we can create the game play which will have the necessary difficulty for each one level of difficulty: easy, medium, hard as well as for the endless and survival mode.
5. You need to know best practices, which dimension to use for the game, since it will be available for all devices, tablets and mobile, but mobile first focused. How to build the game with best practices for the best experience, the way items are arranger, the pay options etc.
The game itself has no fantastic logic, the enemies are going through a path and they try to reach the stronghold. The player is placing the towers so the towers can kill the enemy before they reach the strong hold. The most important part is to find the right balance between the strength of the enemies and the power of tower shooting.
An example of this game, it is not mine, but it is a good example, good game play and good arrangement of the screen is "Alien Creeps TD - Epic tower defense" on Google Play.
There will be 3 modes: campaign, endless and survival mode, all of them offline. If the game is a success we go for online version. The endless and survival modes will use maps from the campaign mode. We need a good algorithm for endless and survival mode.
I need you to be accustomed with the best practices for mobile game development, what is the best way to attract players, suggest them to me, and implement them in the game. The game will be as usual with ads and buy items.
If you want o be selected for this game you need to:
1. Have successful games in iOS and AppStore made in Unity
2. No word BUG in the user reviews
3. We will have a discussion about the best practices for developing mobile games, and be able to respond to all my inquires.
4. You will present me the algorithm that you think you will implement to simulate the evolution of the user during game, and the algorithm to create the endless and survival mode.
5. You will make a simulation in Unity using dummy images for a scene of a tower defense game. This should work on iOS and Android. You can use any image you can find on the internet, the movement, precision, effects, fluidity of the scene are the most important.
If you have a team of tester behind, will be a big plus, but I will also have a tester from my side to make sure that you do the right thing.