I'm spanish, so nice if you can understand spanish, other casi I try to use english.
service for sending email each time a [url removed, login to view] goes to an folder (using FileSystemWatcher I think).
- the email can be text only (subject, body and to: cc: cco: and so on in the [url removed, login to view]) or with one (usually) to a few files attachment
- not sure if I will need create or not a .zip container for the attachment, maybe at second step
- the email can be plain text (smtp port 25/26 with user+password) or secure using port 587
- all this run now in an vb6 using library ANSMTP v8 from systemarquitects
- but if possible I will prefer don't use of any external library
service program allways running without crashing for errors, all messages sended to eventLog.
- each time a file is added to a folder this contains a email order
- if the folder have more than one file process by datetime
- the email to: can be a simple address or more than one using ; or a @name that is an .txt file that contains a list of to:
- sending event logs with severity or not and so on.
- able to read/write files (as .ini or so) in folders as %appdata% or %appdata%/xxxx, %temp%,
- able to read/write registry
- each sended email info writes resume in an .log (.txt) file
this service (or a second similar service, not sure now) will be able also to do calls .exe programs with win forms even with login as win user if these "special" win user is not opened/logged.
service suitables for running in win servers as 2012 R2, Win10, Win7, Win8.
I use vs2015, I prefer use vb in vs2015 but would admit also C#.
19 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $240 für diesen Job
Hi, Im MS Certified Solution Developer with expert skills in .NET development. I can develop C# .NET service for you that do this email sending. My Skype ID is sbakhmetyev
Have been working in-depth with VB.Net professionally for months while working with VB.Net for recreation for years. Built a program last month in my previous professional role that required writing to event viewer.
Ya tengo la aplicación lista y en uso, solo tendríamos que agregar la funcionalidad para que puedas indicar la carpeta y el patrón del nombre del archivo.
Hello, I am having 9+ yrs. of experience and can provide you robust solution in one go. so requesting to kindly consider my bid for further discussion.