Hello! My name is Jean. I’m an editor of a newly launched social media platform. We’re working on a project, and we want to know what young people think about politics.
I’m looking for someone who would like to interview a few young people from countries below: Iraq, Somalia, Mali, China, Brazil, Venezuela, US, and Saudi Arabia.
Please feel free to let me know if you’re interested. Payment negotiable.
Questions will be:
• What do you think about politics in your country, or the world?
• Are you interested in politics, do you even care? If yes, do you participate in politics?
• Do you think there is any communication gap between yourself and politicians?
• If you feel politics has failed, what kind of change can you expect?
• Have you any ideas for an improved form of governance, for example a world-government, or local and national policy-making decisions being made in realtime via online referendums?
• What do you think of the effectiveness/value of the United Nations?
The document of guideline and questions is attached.