I've produced a video in camtasia that presents our website "seal of approval". It is basically a powerpoint slide presentation on a white background. My voice narrates each slide as it is displayed in the video.
The final dimensions of the video are 480X360.
Your task will be to create a very small portion of this video that we can't do ourselves.
There's a point in the video where the text reads, "Introducing the HOE Webseal"...
You'll produce about the next 12-14 seconds of the video, and here's what will happen.
See the "detailed requirements" section for full details on exactly what is required.
1. Our circular webseal will "shoot in" to the video from the top left corner, like a shooting star. It starts from far away, and gets closer and closer until it stops in the middle of the screen as it's actual size.
We're thinking the backdrop should be blue sky, with just a few little clouds.
2. On it's way to the middle of the screen, it should take a curvy path, maybe to one side of the video, and then to the other side on it's path.
3. Also, as it's traveling, it should have a "tail", much like a shooting star. This tail should be comprised of the colors of the seal.
4. Also, as it's traveling, it's making a "swishing" sound that gets a bit louder as it get's closer. THe "swish" sound stops abruptly once it stops at the middle of the screen, full size.
5. As it stops, radiant rays of light are emitted from behind it. (Think of rays of light like the sun poking it's rays through some dark clouds.)
5. Then, show it for 2 seconds like this, and then have it disintegrate, with a fizzy sound.
6. Then, our square seal comes shooting in, starting from the top right corner... it moves more quickly though, we don't want to draw this out too much, but it takes a similar curvy path to the middle, swish sound, etc...
7. Same thing when it gets to the middle as full size... it stops, the sound stops...radiant rays of light behind it, for 2 seconds....then it quickly disintegrates with the fizzy sound.
8. Finally, replacing the square seal once it's gone, some text quickly appears,"reverse disintegrating"..so the pixels start to appear rather than disappear... the text says, "...and your choice of many more, as you're about to see." It should be Calibri font, in a dark blue font.
The deliverable will be in AVI format, so I can splice it into camtasia in the highest quality possible.
As long as the dimensions of the AVI are the same ratio as 480X360, you can deliver a bigger size AVI...and when I compile the video, it will go down to 480X360 perfectly.
The entire video segement should be 12-14 seconds max.
P.S. I'll send you the Webseals and let you see the existing video once your bid is accepted...they're just standard seals of approval, and a standard powerpoint presentation style video.