CRM expert needed.
I own a review site which uses Wordpress and need help organising a CRM of companies (suppliers) that have that have been reviewed.
I have not selected a CRM and I would like advice as to which CRM to use. It should be one that you are familiar with.
Here is a basic list of information that we need to track per supplier:
- Name, contact details, address, phone etc.
- Reviews that we have published (date of review, link to review). Importantly we need to know the date of the most recent review.
- When did we last contact them.
- Details of any affiliate programs that they run.
- Are they still operating (yes/no).
- Country of the the supplier
- Countries that the supplier ships to
- Track email communication with supplier
- We need to track if the supplier has recently sent out product to be reviewed, and we need to track who has been assigned to review it.
- It would good to record traffic that each review receives.
- There are suppliers that we have already reviewed and there are suppliers that we have not yet reviewed (prospects).
The CRM needs to be able to be logged into by reviewers so that they can update details. There will be multiple staff communicating with suppliers.
What I need from you:
Tell me what CRM I should use and why.
I then need you to populate the CRM by going through the website and every review published thus far and enter all the suppliers into the CRM with the correct details.
As a separate job in the future we may want to datamine for prospective suppliers to review.