Looking for a highly skilled engineer that has an experience in Android base development.
Engineer will also be an nominee of a member for the newly establishing company,
in our mobile venture business.
* If you can visit Shanghai, China, during 27th July - 5th Aug. 2011, there is a chance to meet us while we are on are biz.trip.
You must be:
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years of hands on Java and/or Android experience in a professional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing for Android 2.2 and up (including Honeycomb).
- 1 or more apps live on the Android Market with a portfolio available for viewing.
- Strong back ground in any of "Security", "Payment/Settlement", "Business application" field.
- Strong background in web services and working with databases.
- Experience working with a wide variety of APIs, e.g. Google Maps, Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Google Ajax Search, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Strong testing abilities to ensure applications are compatible across multiple devices and screen sizes/densities.
- Great sense of UI design and detailed about making sure things look good pixel for pixel.
The candidate must also be able to provide their own hardware and software including an Android-based phone and/or tablet. You should also be extremely self-driven and be able to operate under minimal guidance; ideally, we would want to provide you with all the project details, e.g. wireframes, specs, etc and you could get everything implemented on your own with minimal support.
IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENT AND ARE INTERESTED;
then just get in touch including your "CV" and "Reference work (your portfolio)".
If we like what we see, we can take it from there.
Please note: no agencies please. Calls and emails from recruitment companies regarding any position will not be taken. Sorry!