We are using Sitefinity version 4.2 and we want to upgrade and migrate the site to latest version i.e. 9.2.
With the current outdated version of Sitefinity, we are constantly facing limitations and issues which puts us at risk and at the same time we lose competitive edge on digital capabilities offered in later versions.
Taking this into account, we would like to implement following features and functionalities using out of the box features with minimum customization.
1. Migrate the website on the latest version of Sitefinity.
2. Proposing and tweaking the look-n-feel of the website without major design change
3. Creating usable components (if any)
4. Proposing and implementing Digital Marketing capabilities and integration with analytics tools
5. Email campaigns – integration with 3rd party tools or using OIC mail exchange
6. Proposing and implementing content personalization (creating personas, generating reports and analytics etc.)
7. Proposing solution to sync contents between UAT and Production environment and/or load balancing for the contents/website
8. Responsiveness of the website should not be lost/compromised during the migration process
9. Implementing and managing push notifications for the web.
10. Implementing Newsletter capabilities and subscription
11. Website will continue to be multilingual (English and Arabic)
12. Social media integration Like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Instagram etc.
13 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt ₹29353 für diesen Job
Hi there - My name is Jhalak. I’ve read your [url removed, login to view] team has 4 years experience designing and developing mobile apps and Websites.I would approach your project by starting with wireframes and getting the site complet Mehr