Are you an international visitor to Sydney looking to earn some cash?
Have you got a wealth of experience using the Web and E-applications?
Eye for creative design. You can tell the difference between a polished web page and layout defects. You know about colour swatches, modern fonts, anti-aliasing, glyphs, and have an awareness of the concepts in UI.
• Understand scope of specific micro IT tasks
• Regularly contact developers who are in charge of performing these tasks to co-ordinate progress and ensure developers understand what is required of them.
• Ensuring timely delivery of these tasks by the developers
• Basic review and testing of software and tasks
• Provide clear, task-specific, and supportive feedback to developers
• Report progress and success of IT tasks in written documents and in person (email, phone, face-to-face with Executive)
International students can apply. The role is 10-15 hours a week.
A) - write a 500 word cover letter that describes in detail:-
-The most advanced IT task that you have performed - and how you did it.
-Select 2 websites that have the most stunning visual design and UI and describe in detail what design considerations you can observe.
-Attach your CV
-State the hourly rate you expect; (initially)
-State the hours of availability and your preferred work location
[REMOVED BY FREELANCER.COM ADMIN - PLEASE SEE SECTION 13 OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS]