Here is what I need
1. a plugin that bolts into WordPress and is basically acts like Google Tag Manager in a plugin.
We will want our tracking code (hardcoded) so they can't delete it
- Maybe we have something where we tie their customer id or URL so that it knows what code should be there? it could also be a manual process for the time being. we will just need something to associate the customer id to the website.
have separate sections
1. Insert codes into the header
2. insert codes into the footer
Google Analytics code
2. here are some of the ones out there [login to view URL]
3. We want to allow customers to add code into the plugin so they can add tracking
4. you mentioned a cron job that runs every hour to ensure the code is always there. if it's not in the header, it re-installs it.
5. admin page/database where we can push the data. (we have a MySQL database)