We have WordPress + WooCommerce website with 3000 products (26 GB images in the uploads) that burst 17GB memory with no real reason.
Milestone 1: Fix the burst memory
Milestone 2: Second problem is "402 Payment Required error" on Plesk Wordpress overview (and when post on facebook)
Milestone 3: Third problem is after you install a plugin you get "502 Bad Gateway" on /wp-admin.
Milestone 4: Fourth help we need is to set Google Analytics tracking for e-commerce (we see traffic in, but zero on e-commerce reports) and AdWords shopping code with checkout value.
Beside the above 4 problems, we need to:
Get all Plugins installed and monitored sorted by highest priority:
1. ShipStation (Already installed)
2. WooCommerce Tiered Price Table (+ test with postal/zip codes)
3. An import/export plugin with CRON capabilities (Installed but not activated)
4. Groundhogg (Installed but not activated)
5. All the WooC Admin plugins (that are downloaded but not activated)
6. Amazon eBay plugin (not installed right now)
1. Require phone number in checkout + have minimum 10 digits irrespective of which Cart we use.
2. Field that says “Add $[login to view URL] to get free shipping.
3. LOW PRIORITY: Scheduler for Customer Pickup at our store location
The theme is [login to view URL]