I am an Electronics Engineer with 5+ years of experience in electronics hardware design engineering. I help customers by engineering bespoke electronics hardware, PCB design, and Manufacturing. I use highly automated development processes/tools that reduce lead times and make sure an error-free design adheres to world-class industry standards and regulatory bodies.
I can assist you with the following.
1. Defining system requirements and draft architecture of your product/PCB
2. Defining Hardware Solutions (Selections of Components, peripherals, technologies and etc)
3. Circuit/Schematics design and development in CAD tools. (Block Diagram, Power Budget analysis, SPICE Simulation and etc)
4. PCB design and engineering. (Up to 32 layers PCB, HDI, Flex&Rigid-Flex PCBs, etc.)
5. SI and PI Simulations. (Pre-layout and post-layout analysis).
6. Generating Manufacturing files (BOM, Gerber Files...)
7. Manufacturability and sourcing. (From China, Taiwan, and the US).
I use a plethora of tools to develop and craft products the list includes Altium Designer, KiCAD, EAGLE, Cadence Allegro, SPICE, ISIS, Mentor Graphics, Hyperlynx, ADS, Pspice, NI Simulator, etc.
My working experience includes designing
1. Mixed Signal boards for various MCUs/MPUs (ARM, AVR, PSoC, PIC and etc)
2. Sensitive Analog devices (Audio input, Sensors and etc.)
3. Power Supply Units (SMPS, HV-DC, Battery Charging).
4. High-Frequency/Speed digital interfaces. (USB 3.0, EMMC, DDR&LPDDR, PCI-E and etc).
5. Media Interface.(HDMI,DSI-X, LVDS, SerDes and etc.)
6. RF and communications peripherals. (NFC, RFID, BLE, WiFi, GSM bands, 5G).
7. Low Power IoT systems, and many more.
My approach to Hardware engineering is underpinned by my unquenchable thirst for knowledge and my unwavering passion for exploring new design techniques. I am steadfastly committed to keeping abreast of the latest trends and best practices in Hardware Engineering, and I am constantly in pursuit of opportunities to augment my knowledge and expertise.
I am always available through freelancer.com, and am happy to provide an introductory chat and proposal for whatever task you have!