Zum Projekt einladen
Es scheint, dass Sie momentan kein aktives Projekt haben. Warum nicht ein Projekt jetzt veröffentlichen? Es ist kostenlos!Projekt veröffentlichen
- 93%Jobs abgeschlossen
Critical Illness WhitepaperArtikel
RevBits Technical ReportArtikel
Request for InformationArtikel
Telephone Marketing ScriptArtikel
What The Hell is SEOArtikel
Employee Hire ManualArtikel
Nutrimushroom Corporate WebsiteArtikel
Product Descriptions Writer for Male Underwear Brand
“Good writer, pays attention to indications and delivers efficiently.”JasonPUMP vor 4 Tagen
Project for Thoughtfulwrites
“He performed better and quicker than expected. The Freelancer site is confusing and not user friendly however,”marcehoffman Letzte Woche
Content / copy writer for healthcare website
“very responsive”adamabanks vor 1 Monat
improve website pitch
“very easy to work with”eberline vor 2 Monaten
Project for Thoughtfulwrites
“Great Job!”jason61 vor 2 Monaten
Swiss Watch Trivia (Movie/TV/Pop Culture
“This freelancer was quick to start work and completed the project exactly as I had intended it to be.”johnm7116 vor 2 Monaten
ITS Technical Assistant-SecurityJan 2014
-Monitoring a Symantec anti-virus console and notifying students of malware that has been identified on their computer, and offering assistance in cleaning the machine. - Also assisting in the daily monitoring of security dashboards, identifying anomalous traffic, security awareness training and assisting ITS security analysts in gathering additional information and responding to these events.
Staff WriterMar 2011 - Jun 2013 (2 years)
- Design, write, edit, and manage website content working closely with subject matter experts and developers. - Manage user acceptance testing, create online surveys to generate user feedback, and analyze site metrics.
Project Analyst and CoordinatorJan 2008 - Jun 2008 (5 months)
- Provide consulting services as an expert creative / technical writer, editor, and content manager. - Advanced planning and organization of work assignments. - GPS monitoring and tracking. - Coordinating and Communicating with the Maintenance, Sales, Safety, and Accounting Departments.
Consultant / Product SpecialistMay 2006 - Aug 2007 (1 year)
- Collaborated with technical writers to produce white papers, documentation, procedures, and presentations. - Liaised with product management, software developers, and technical consultants on product enhancements. - Participated in product / user acceptance testing in preparation for new releases. - Assisted sales and marketing teams by presenting FactSet Partners to prospective clients.
Technical Support SpecialistAug 2003 - Sep 2004 (1 year)
- I helped IBM in organizing technical training activities (in the IBM Schoolhouse) and actively hosted the legendary "tent cities" in which members of the IBM Hundred Percent Club were housed and met during their annual conventions.
MA in English with Creative Writing concentration2008 - 2010 (2 years)
BS in System and Information Science1998 - 2002 (4 years)
US English Level 388%
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA82%
Academic Writing 278%
UK English 278%
- Zahlung verifiziert
- Telefon verifiziert
- E-Mail-Adresse verifiziert