We need to build a CMS framework together with a website based on this CMS. Basically, we would need a lite CMS framework based on the Flight PHP micro-framework. The framework should be implemented using PHP7+ (fully OOP/MVC). We do not need any advanced UI (as we will take care of this) and the framework should be easily extendable in the near future.
The CMS framework should of course consist of:
- Server-side work (PHP, MySQL)
- Routes, caching must be taken into consideration
- The UI should (even though we don't need something pixel perfect) support templates, be responsive
- The framework should take into consideration that websites based on it will run in different environments (iOS browsers, desktop browsers, Android browsers, etc.)
- There is the necessity as well to login/create accounts using Social Media
More details can be found in the attached document "CMS - [login to view URL]". In order to ensure that the document has been read, there is a section in the document that goes like this:
"The following quoted text must be copied in order to ensure that you read this document".
The text that follows the above phrase must be copied in your reply/bid to this project.
48 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $1209 für diesen Job
HI Provider, after going through the details mention over project description I am placing this bid, I am really willing to work on this project, rest if you can discuss once that would be great. thanks
Hi there, I have read the details I am experienced with Bootstrap, HTML, HTML5, PHP, Website Design. I can help you with this job, Please come to chat so we can discuss this job.
Hi, We have 7 years working experience in the field of web development and [login to view URL] only need a chance to prove our [login to view URL] pay when you will be [login to view URL] to hear from you soon. Thanks Regards