I am an Expert Network Engineer and I am working as a Professor and Expert Consultant Network Engineer in a Multinational ISP.
I have great hands-on experience for more than 15 years in various network technologies.
I have Cisco CCNA & CCNP (Routing & Switching) and CCNP Enterprise (Enterprise Core & Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation) certifications.
I have Juniper JNCIA-Junos (JN0-102) and JNCIA (Cloud) certifications.
I have very good knowledge in Cisco wireless technology (control based & stand alone), VOIP & Network Security with previous work experience.
I have very good knowledge in SD-WAN technology and I have a previous work experience in it.
- Design/implement medium and large scale enterprise networks.
- Configure Cisco Routers (ASR 1K & 9k, 2900, 2800, ISR 4K, 878, 888), Switches (Cat 6500, 3750, 3850, 2900, 2960, SG- 300, SG-500, [Nexus 5K, 7K and 9K]), Firewalls ([ASA 5505, 5506x, 5508], Fortigate, Palo Alto) and Wireless Acess Points 1800 and 2700.
- Configure Juniper Routers (M7, M10, MX 480, MX 960) and SRX (300, 500).
- Huawei, Mikrotik, HP, Ubiquiti, VyOS & Pfsense devices Expert.
- Packet Tracer, GNS-3, EVE-NG, VMWare workstation & VirtualBox Expert.
- Routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS & BGP) Configuration and troubleshooting Expert and Switching Expert (VLANs, STP, VTP...).
- VPNs Configuration Expert (IPSEC/L2TP, GRE/PPTP, OPENVPN & SoftEther).
- Linux, Unix & windows servers Expert.
- Wireshark Traffic Capture & Analysis Expert.
- Write technical reports and summaries.